Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Books Received and an Update

So, life is particularly busy and I'm not sure how much I'll post in the next month or so. Probably the same amount as I have been lately. I did manage to get out two reviews last week which was nice. I still need a review for Trapped by Kevin Hearne (Indiebound, Book Depository, Amazon). I'm currently reading and really enjoying Of Blood and Honey by Stina Leicht (Indiebound, Book Depository, Amazon). The stuff that Night Shade Books is publishing these days is very impressive - or at least it aligns well with what I want to read now. More news to come later. Anyway, on to the books I've received in the last month or so...
 
Books Received: September 8 - October 16, 2012
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Night Shade is definitely one of my favourite publishers these days. They seem to have far more hits than misses with me than just about any other publisher.

And holy crap, man, that is a huge pile of books!

Justin said...

Nice, The Twelve.

Brad Murgen said...

I'm curious, how many of the books that you receive do you actually review? You seem to get a lot compared to the number of reviews posted lately.

Neth said...

@Brad

These days I only read 5-10% of the books I receive (only about 20-25 books a year right now). I simply don't have time for more and I receive quite a few books I'm not really interested in. In the past when I've had more time I'd read 40-50 books a year, but those days are long past (at least for the forseeable future).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...