Monday, January 03, 2011

Pause

Well, life has thrown me another curve ball that hit me squarely in the balls, so things will be quite around here for a bit. I have no idea when regular content will begin again, but it could be several weeks. I hope to have some time to post every now and then, but it just isn’t clear right now. I have a couple of reviews half-written and a 2010 best-of post that need to be posted, but it may be on towards February before I can get to them.

Hopefully I’ll surface from time to time as long as life doesn’t completely drown me. In the mean time, don’t forget me while I’m gone and stick to all the tired old discussions that I don’t care to participate in anymore J.

Ciao,
Ken

9 comments:

Linda said...

Be well, Ken. My best wishes.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry to hear that! Ouch...

Tea and Tomes said...

Sorry to hear that things are sucking at the moment. Take care, and we all look forward to seeing you back whenever things are going a little more smoothly for you!

T.N. Tobias said...

I hope things turn out better than expected.

Unknown said...

I won't forget you!

Get well soon, Nethie.

Aidan Moher said...

Best wishes to you and your family, Ken.

ediFanoB said...

Whatever happened I hope everything turns well soon.

Jamie Gibbs said...

Curveballs to the balls aren't good. All the best, Ken, we'll be waiting for you :)

Neth said...

thanks for all the positive words

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...