Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Year

With the changing of 2010 to 2011, I officially became a year older. And I sure feel it. I feel old because of all the shit I’ve had to deal with in the past 2 months, I feel old because I’m that stereotypical American with 2 kids and a mortgage, I feel old because my job title has the word ‘senior’ in it and a professional society thinks I’m presidential material, I feel old because I’m now closer to 40 than 30, but most of all I feel old because when I turn on the classic rock station I sometimes hear songs that were new when I was in high school – WTF and when did that happen.

Anyway – as for content around here, I hope to find some time soon to get reviews written for the books I’ve read lately – just look in the sidebar at currently reading. The top book is what I’m actually currently reading and those below are books that I’ve read but not yet reviewed. So, I think I owe around 4 reviews, my 2010 summary post (call it a best-of if you will), and I suppose I should put something together for my 5-year blogiversary coming up in April.

Did I mention that I feel old right now?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...