Friday, October 01, 2010

Something Completely Different

Well, I'm slowly getting caught up after a week-long conference last week and being single dad this week while my wife was away at a conference. I still owe a review to the SFF Masterworks Reading Project for The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin (Book Depository, Powell’s Books, Indiebound) that I hope to write soon and I'm enjoying Tome of the Undergates by Sam Sykes (Book Depository, Powell’s Books, Indiebound), though this book is not for everyone. I'm also trying to weasel my way into early copies of some the great up-coming releases that so many of fans are anticipating - Towers of Midnight by Brandon Sanderson and Robert Jordan (Book Depository, Powell’s Books, Indiebound), The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss (Book Depository, Powell’s Books, Indiebound), The Crippled God by Steven Erikson (Book Depository, Powell’s Books, Indiebound), The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie (Book Depository, Powell’s Books, Indiebound), etc. I have hopes, even if those are books that all of us bloggers will be reading (the thing is that most of us are fans first).

Anyway, on to photo - only in the U.S.!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...