Thursday, June 10, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week

The Book Blogger Appreciation Week goes back a few years, and I haven’t really paid it much mind in the past. Really, I was going to let it pass by again – especially with a registration process that includes a dedicated post for judges to look at – but, it turns out I was a bit bored. And all bloggers know that boredom can be a great inspiration, and that on occasion the result isn’t that terrible. So, information about Book Blogger Appreciation Week (September 13-17, 2010) can be found here. If you want to register your blog, go here. And for the judges, the five posts that I think best represent the quality of my blog are below – enjoy!

First, for the niche category of Best Speculative Fiction Blog, my three best reviews posted between August 2009 and June 2010 (gee, I don’t know if I’m qualified to judge this – but I found a few that I’m particularly proud of):

Who Fears Death by Nnedi Okorafor

Sleepless by Charlie Huston

King Maker by Maurice Broaddus

And two random choices (another tough choice, one of these is one of the most popular posts ever on this blog, the other, one that speaks a bit more to my own thirsts):

My Evening with Brandon Sanderson

The SFF Literary Pub Crawl

And for the Featured Category Awards

Best Written Book Blog
Best Author Interviews

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, the whole "you must post something to nominate yourself" thing is very "meh" in my book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...