Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Links O’Stuff

So, as usual, here I am saying just how busy I am. Part of it has been very satisfying (my garden is looking pretty great), but the rest has just been exhausting. Busy with work, busy at home, life decides to throw me a curve ball that nobody saw coming, but I persevere. I hope I can even find some reading time soon (in the last week, I’m guessing I’ve only managed 2 or 3 hours of reading). I’m almost finished with Kraken by Miéville (Book Depository, Powell’s Books, Indiebound) – just one more evening should do it. Maybe tonight, maybe I’ll take a break from work this afternoon, or maybe I won’t get to it until next week. We’ll see, but I hope to have a review up soon.

I’ll be traveling to St. Louis for a few days and then I’m hoping things will slow down enough for me to breath, sleep and read. Of course the reality is that I’ll probably come back with even more responsibilities and be busier than ever. *sigh*

Anyway, onto some interesting links:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, sorry to correct you, but Corvus is an imprint of the mighty Grove/Atlantic empire, and I'm damn glad of it. That ain't no indie. That's the strong arm of the law.

JV

Neth said...

Jeff, thanks for the clarification. I guess I was a bit confused by their publicity group using the phrase "newly started independent Corvus publishers", though on second look, the email and signature clearly say imprint of Grove/Atlantic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...