Friday, September 04, 2009

And Now, Something Completely Different

One of the great strategies for good blogging is knowing how to properly steal ideas. Something that I’ve really enjoyed seeing on Jay Lake’s blog lately are his moments of zen – photographs that he shares pretty much daily. They tend to be a bit more artistic and are very nice. So, I’m going to do my own version – not daily, but hopefully weekly. And most often on a Friday.

So, here is the first photo in my own ‘Now, Something Completely Different’ photo series.


At the feeder in the backyard.

3 comments:

Harry Markov said...

Neth, you, sinister thief, you. :) I have to say that I agree with this practice. Take something you like and give it your spin, but don't forget to credit. That way you always get to wash your hands.

PS: Nice picture.

Unknown said...

That is lovely!

Neth said...

thanks guys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...