Friday, February 13, 2009

(Another) Book Reviewers Meme

I often shy away from them, but John (Grasping for the Wind) has another meme in mind and it seems rather interesting.

Here is how it works: Find a favorite book, movie, or videogame review (Science fiction and fantasy related) that you have written, no matter where it was posted, and add it to the following list. Make sure to repost the whole list, because in doing so, we accumulate what the reviewers themselves think is their best work, and give each other some linkages, increasing everyone's rankings.

Again, I plan to keep track of all the blogs that link back to me, and I will add the review of choice to the list. If you are one of the early adopters, you can check back here occasionally and add the new ones that get added to the list at your blog or website.

This probably won't be as successful as the
Book Reviewers Linkup Meme, but I certainly would find it useful to know what reviews are considered their best by the writers themselves.


The Book Review Meme @ Grasping for the Wind

1. Grasping for the Wind - INFOQUAKE by David Louis Edelman
2. Age 30+ ... A Lifetime of Books -
A COMPANION TO WOLVES by Sarah Monette and Elizabeth Bear
3. Dragons, Heroes and Wizards -
ASSASSIN'S APPRENTICE by Robin Hobb
4. Walker of Worlds -
THE TEMPORAL VOID by Peter F Hamilton
5. Neth Space - TOLL THE HOUNDS by Steven Erikson

2 comments:

John Ottinger III (Grasping for the Wind) said...

Thanks for joining us. I don't normally do memes either, but when they have a USE, then I think they are awesome.

Hopefully this one is useful. :)

Neth said...

I like the idea of it - which is why I participated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...