Thursday, February 28, 2008

Larry's Fun Little Game

I’m not a big fan of ‘memes’, but I saw this over at the OF Blog (I know it’s not really a meme, but it’s close). Anyway, I found it caught my eye, so I’ll jump in.

Five Recent Reads:

The Dragons of Babel by Michael Swanwick (currently reading)

Before They Are Hanged by Joe Abercrombie (review)

The Inferior by Peadar Ó Guilín (review)

Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson (review)

The Traitor by Michael Cisco (review)

Seeing all these together makes things seem rather more eclectic than I had realized.

One I Am About To Start Reading:

The Martian General’s Daughter by Theodore Judson (this upcoming release by Pyr looks very good)

3 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

The Dragons of Babel has made its way over to my bedside table so I imagine I will soon be reading it myself.

Neth said...

-Carl,

I'm really enjoying it so far - Swanwick is an author I need to read more of.

Carl V. Anderson said...

I saw that my library has the first book set in this world and if I like Dragons, which I suspect I will, I think I'll have to check that out as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...