Thursday, April 05, 2007

Reaper’s Gale Release Date

Ok, so I’m going to bow to reader demand here – every day I get quite a few search hits looking for the release of Reaper’s Gale by Steven Erikson. So, here are the dates you need to know.



No word (that I know of) for a US release (or other languages) – I would suspect it’ll be sometime in 2008 or early 2009.

Now wait, another very common search is for the release of Return of the Crimson Guard by Ian Cameron Esslemont. To my knowledge, there is no firm date on this one yet, but it is slated for some time in 2008. However, Night of Knives is about to have a wide release:

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Speaking of book covers...and we weren't, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway...that cover for Night of Knives is fantastic.

Neth said...

I agree - that is a very good cover. Easily superior to anything of the other Malazan novels.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...